Saturday, October 30, 2010

ReVamp; the Halloween Edition

So, after about a week and a half, I'm finally finally getting in a holiday post. I've been working all week to finish up my costume and it was just ready to wear out yesterday to the House of Elements party. Which was a lot of fun, with a really good turn out, cheap drinks and some fun bands. Too bad I was tired from working all day. By 12:00, I was ready for bed. Such an old lady. Well, I didn't get any photos of my costume but there are two more parties ahead to take care of that. In the meantime, I've got wig styling and party friends.


It started as this.

 It's actually harder to curl a wig then you're own hair.



 It ended up as this. I decided my wig head needed make up and a name. So, say hello to Marie of Versailles.


 Miss Eka as a cowboy.





 It's a cat fight!





 They have cute themed costumes for the entire weekend.




And so, the great Halloweekend continues....

1 comment: