Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Socks: Not just for Feet Anymore

In my seemingly never ending quest for curly hair, I took another shot at the sock bun technique the other night. I had tried it before with disappointing results- mainly because my hair was just too short for the sock to curl correctly. Well, 3 inches and a few months later and I'm very pleased with the turnout.



Of course, it ended up raining yesterday so the curls were short lived but they were great while the lasted. The sock bun trick came from this adorable gal on youtube who has a few other neat hair videos.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of the sock bun. I've used it quite a few times. It's sometimes also fun to just leave it up in the bun for an "audrey" look. Your hair came out cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like wearing it up too but I don't have enough hair to cover it fully. So, I just roll around with a big patch of grey cloth peeking out of my bun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. better than high school drill team with the fake hair scrunchie. :)

    ReplyDelete