Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hello New Home

I'm in the middle of moving into a new apartment. CJ and I finally got serious about looking for places and found one in a week. It's be crazy and stressful and awesome. Most of the furniture is moved in- now it's just organizing and cleaning and building Ikea bookcases.



Kitchen things that I picked up on etsy years ago finally being unpacked and put to use!



 The living room is still in limbo as we are waiting for my amazing sofa to be delivered.




 The girls have been hung and now finally my room feels well, like my room.




 Hooks for purses? Why didn't I think of this before?









And a new rug from Ikea for super cheap. CJ said it looks like half an onion. I'm okay with that. I'm also dead tired- moving and working opening shifts just don't mix. There will be more to come.....

1 comment:

  1. caant wait to see it with my own eyeballs. I have a feeling I won't wanna leave!!

    ReplyDelete