Monday, September 27, 2010

This one doesn't get a title

Temperatures above 100 degrees put in a bad mood. I hardly left the house this entire long weekend. Just sat around the house and melted.

I can't blame my hermitness completely on the weather though. News that The Ex got engaged this week rocked me quite a bit. I found out early Thursday morning, zombied through work and then went home to cry. I hate post breakup events. I mean, really, can't ex boyfriends just move away to Alaska and leave me to get over them in peace?

I made cupcakes at midnight just so I could have something sugary and indulgent to eat. 

What makes this situation even harder to stomach is KJ  isn't around. She cut out of my life a few months ago without any explanation and all attempts to talk to her have been blocked. I guess 2 years of close friendship are trumped by those with cooler and more overbearing personalities. Damn it, I'm finished off those cupcakes.

1 comment: