Tuesday, June 28, 2011

An Illness Post

I'm sick.
Godawful cough like gravel in my chest. I had to venture out this morning for water and sick supplies and came back breathless and sweaty. Terrible. Also, for some reason, no one carries Vicks 44 anymore. It's the best cough syrup on earth and now I'm stuck with Robitussin which tastes like liquid death.

It's not all bad though. I've spent the last 3 days on the sofa watching sappy period movies on netfilx. I have the Tudors lined up on queue. It's just too bad I'm supposed to cater tomorrow morning. I just hope I can get through it without passing out.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you're using a humidifier at night, it does wonders for chest colds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, i wish i had one. nights are the worst for me since i end up stuffy and breathing through my mouth. damn, i hate being sick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're sold at cvs. I got mine for 40 dollars I think. Vitamin C always helps too! 3000 milligrams a day.

    ReplyDelete