Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sometimes I'm just not clever enough to come up with a title!

Good morning.
Sitting here with my coffee after quite an eventful night. We went to El Dorado's summer drink menu release party- I went all mid-century milkmaid with my newly bought sundress, petticoat and the perfect heels. My hair turned out a treat and didn't fall a hour into the night much to my surprise. I love those nights when the superficial things just work.




Alright, shameless photos out of the way- the party was a hit. Drank some early era themed cocktails, watched the hipsters swarm the free sushi and of course, eyed the yummy bartenders.





 Things slowed down while we waited for the band to play- the two glasses of champagne I had were making me sleepy and I started regretting not getting a nap in. Cripes, when did I get so old?



 But everything picked up once the band got underway! They were really good and the lady playing the trombone was adorable with her leopard print pants! It made me miss the jazz set that used to play at Rebecca's and just helped confirm that I need to start tracking down more awesome vintage type things around town.

No comments:

Post a Comment