Thursday, July 14, 2011

Middle of the Week Stuff

I've come to realize my posts can be almost evenly split into two categories. The Vintage Escapades and The Humdrum Bitching. This is going to be one of the latter. Only not too much bitching I promise.

It's been actually a very good week. I finally-finally received my ID from the pit of hell DVM. Only 7 months late but what can ya do? Just in time for me to put it to good use at BLAH for their monday showing of the Talking Heads Stop Making Sense. It was such a blast- between the Julian hard cider, friends dancing in the aisle, games of Polynesian poker and the cute bartender I was too shy to talk to. (Ok, side note- what is with me and bartenders? I can go back and pick out at least a dozen posts where I'm fawning over a sexy drink server. Odd) Anyway, a great time but sadly no photos as yet to accompany. CJ had the camera that night and likes to keep them for herself.

Ok, on to a little bit of bitching. Somehow, with all my glorious brain capacity- I've forgotten my password to the FL and have thusly been barred out for weeks now. It's terrible. I cannot for the life of me remember and I started it so long ago, it's linked to a now defunct email address so I can't even reset my password. Damn!

Oh, Richard! If you happen to read this, I'm sorry I never wrote you back! I swear, I haven't been  trying to ignore you, dear.

Terrible technology, ruining friendships and making me angry.

And onto my last bit of non-vintage news, my dear good friend Miss Eka is leaving. We're losing her to Portland and the great wild northwest and I'm not too pleased about it! So, I thought I'd go back and relive some of the hightlite of our friendship, blogger style.


















Stupid Portland, they have all the beards and now they're taking my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment