Saturday, July 9, 2011

Southern Fried Summer

Well, now it's been some time since I've posted. I guess that's because not all that much has been happening due to the disgusting heat. Blegh! But today, the girls and I went to the Golden Hill Farmers market to visit Miss Eka at her new job with Southern Fired Vegan BBQ. (I know, it confuses me too)






 It was balls hot but I came prepared with linen and parasol. The girls ate fake chicken and cheese steak sandwiches, we drank tasty cran/mint lemonade from the Alchemy booth and photoed cute hipster dogs. And of course, I oggled the new peanut butter guy. That company must only hire gorgeous men. Anyhoo, after the market ended we walked down to the park and sat around on CJ's beach towel and talked religious and took pictures of bees.




 Then, we had a little stop off at Blind Lady Ale House for some midday cider. I can't much get into heavy beer drinking during the summer but Julian Hard Cider? All day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment