Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Weekend that Wasn't

This is a story a the Weekend that Wasn't.
For me at least, because I'm working the s. days doing caterings and earning the bug bucks. So, no real chance for any nighttime fun but I did go out with CJ and Iz on friday. Some beers at the Blind Lady Ale House and then some rejection by doormen over expired licenses. Stupid, awful DMV is cramping my style. Regardless, we have photos!


 I went fairly casual- dark cigarette jeans, button down cowgirl shirt and my newly bought and super badass leather jacket.


 She always steals the spotlight.


 Red hot heels and some not so hot veiny feet.


 The holy trinity of beer.



And now I've got exactly 3 hours and 40 minutes until I have to go into work. Just enough time to enjoy a few rounds of some good morning music.

No comments:

Post a Comment