Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fun from Earlier in the Week

Sometimes it takes me half a week to post up photos- I'm pretty procrastinative to begin with and being sick doesn't help that any. (Yes, that is a made up word. Feel free to use it.) 
So, let's pretend its tuesday morning and last night was spent with the CrayCrays at an art show at BLAH. It was an exhibit centered on camera phones and how they've changed the concept of photography. All pieces shot with camera phones and some were quite good. They were selling prints for $20!! and had I any money at all, I would have bought a neato little print that would have fit right into my Picture Project. Oh well. I should really finish that project before I start adding to it's workload.


 Who needs Friends when you have an Amazing Dress? dress and my new favorite piece, the leather jacket.









Anyway, fun night with fun friends and craft beer.And piles of cute hipster eye candy for Eka and I to stalk :)

1 comment: