Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wedding Prep

Yesterday was spent getting ready for the great Cass/Johnston wedding. The whole day. Since I was lazy and didn't set my hair the night before, I had to use hot rollers instead. Which meant I had to put them in around 10am and leave them in all day to get any sort of lasting curl. Awful. But it was kind of a relaxing day. Moisturizing, tweezing, make-uping. And of course, dorkily documenting my routine with photos.


 The outer two I use daily, the middle is an every other week luxury. I normally have red, sensitive skin which gets worked over if I use exfoliants too often.


 So very charming.
 
 
 

 


 As you can see, even after 7 hours in curlers my hair fell before the ceremony was over. But who cares about hair when you've got love to celebrate!
 
 Bubbles to send off the new couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment