Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Don't you spend Wednesdays photographing your room?

I went out of my way this past weekend to clean up my room and decided to get some photos of it in this unnatural state. I have a small room as it is and a lot of stuff to fit in it. So, it pays to be creative when organizing out my space.


 


 My vanity which really is- I love it and think it's very beautiful. I started stripping it over a year ago but was taking too long on it. I couldn't stand doing my make-up in the bathroom so I moved it back in unfinished. And discovered I love the ragged look of it. I may or may not finish this in the future but for now, I'm happy with it.


 Shoes on parade- many of which need a good cleaning and repairs.


I'm trying out a new system for my closet- ordered by color rather then style. Since I tend to create outfits by color matching more then anything else, I figured this way would make that a bit easier.


 My poor multitude of books currently crammed on my sad 5 shelve case. And my attempt at storage next to it. The suitcases are filled with handbags and the hat boxes are filled with......hats obviously.  It keeps the clutter down and I really love the look of stacked cases.


Thought I'd throw in a project I'm almost done with- it's a head dress for War modeled by the lovely bald Marie.

And I know it's not the weekend but it's still a Good Morning so let's have a little S. Stevens to celebrate.

1 comment: