Saturday, April 23, 2011

Unusual Takes on an Outfit

I usually don't go in for multiple posts in one day but I felt compelled to do another of my outfit today. Mainly due to the responses in garnered.


As you can see, nothing super special or over the top. It's actually a bit plain and casual for me.
But at the coffeeshop, the hippie gal behind the counter asked if I was a teacher. I said no obviously and asked if I looked like one. "Yes but like from little house on the prairie" was her reply.

Then at the drugstore, the lady ringing me up asked if these were my work clothes or do I usually just dress this way. "My usual get-up" to which she remarked that I look like someones who's dutch with my wooden shoes and all.

I sort of feel the need to keep this outfit in regular rotation now and refer to it as the dutch schoolteacher of the prairie ensemble.

2 comments:

  1. I love it. You look great :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could be worse....you could be turkish. :) You look very cute.

    ReplyDelete