Saturday, August 13, 2011

Things I forget about-

I was looking through my photos on my phone the other day and realize I rarely post any of the little randoms I take. So, here ya go- coffeeshops with the GTG's and hat models at Urban Outfitters and some gin. What more could you want.

 






 



I don't know if I've covered this here on the blog but maybe you oughta know that the Revamp Vixen has a bit of an obsessive streak. Not often but enough times to be a pattern, when something catches my fancy- I spend months revolving around it. TV shows, music or certain people: right now I'm currently stuck on a Jack White loop. I wanna watch everything he's ever done and hear everything he's ever said. Crazy, right? I agree wholeheartedly. So, let's further my psychosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment