Saturday, September 3, 2011

Back again

It's once more been some weeks since I've posted. You might think that I've been too busy with fun and exciting events to make it on here. 
Not quite.

I guess I have been sort of busy- had a good 2 weeks of regular work schedule back. That was nice, it made me feel like less of a shlub. I've also been making a conscious effort to avoid the bars lately. This summer has has been something of an alcoholic whirlwind and at my advanced age of 27, I just can't swing every other night drinking anymore. Neither can my poor little wallet. 

So, I've been filling that time with more humdrum activities- rediscovering my love of Netflix and attempting to make plans for War. I finally got around to bottling up the Loki I started back in the beginning of the year. It turned out pretty well in my opinion and I found some really nifty bottles for it. I've also brought out my dusty ill-used sewing machine and spent my evenings redoing seams on tunics while watching The Tudors. 

But once again, it seems like all my planning may be a bust. I just can't seem to get anyone pinned down enough to go. Not to mention, the one friend who was honestly excited for the trip was hit by a car last week and now is recovering from a shattered leg. Poor guy! 

Well, perhaps I'll just pack up my gear and make it out myself. I've spent vacations alone before and enjoyed them thoroughly. Something to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment