Monday, September 12, 2011

Little nonsense

Well, that's it. The dreaded last milestone in the "Shitty Post Break-up Milestones" series. The Ex got married today. 
I did pretty well, all things considered. Got up early, went to work and was actually downright cheery for most of the day. (I did end up crying in the shower for a bit but what can you do?)

I am disappointed in myself that it's been almost two year since we broke up and I still carry this sentiment for "us".  

Ah well, no sense in dwelling on it.

2 comments:

  1. Its unavoidable even if people do completely awful things to us it still hurts if you truly loved them. You're human girl, and I love ya!!

    p.s. I just started watching The Tudors like a week ago. DRAMA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seconded. I don't know how many times even now I sit and scratch my beard and wonder what the hell happened, even now. ...I do my "thinking" in the shower too, as an aside :)

    ReplyDelete