Friday, October 21, 2011

Come one Come all! Buy a piece of Revamp Vixen memorabilia!

Yes, I'm doing it. 
It's begun.
The massive slow selling off of most of my lovely and adored junk. Shoes, hats, war garb, camping gear, books and miscellaneous things that won't be making the trip back East with me. I'm so sad to see these things go but I need the money and the space. All I can keep are the memories of my treasured possessions. Sob, sob....



Okay, do you now feel appropriately pitiful towards me?
Good, now go check out my Ebay page and feel free to bid on something :)



1 comment:

  1. My darling let me know if you'd like help. Maybe we can coordinate this week a garage sale in the next two wks or something. :) Oh also, if you happen to decide you don't want great-gma's red hat n' purse anymore, let me know before you sell those. :) Love you, miss you.

    ReplyDelete