Sunday, October 23, 2011

Last Night and This Morning

The night began with some pirate themed tattoo art at The Vishuddha Creatives shop. Home of my future Matryoshka tattoo and the object of my newly rekindled infatuation. I don't know his name but man alive, is he pretty.
Anyway, it was a small little show with some really nice pieces. Sadly, I forgot about photo documentation so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Then off to Tiger!Tiger! the newest offshoot of Blind Lady Ale house. It was their ubersoft opening or some such thing so there was much sawdust, haphazardly placed boxes and a general feeling of  not just there. And while it won't be bumping Blah out of it's coveted "Best Bar" spot for me anytime soon, it was still a fair shake. I'm excited to see what they do with it.

 Afterwards, I forced CJ to return to South Park so I could dance. Poor girl.


Morning hair and my collection of admittance stamps.


CG was kind enough to let us crash at his place. Honestly, he didn't get much of a say in it.

We were feeling understandably ugh this morning, so we decided to go to the Orient and overindulge in Szechuan.  This is a plate of salt and pepper tofu which even I had to admit was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment