Sunday, November 6, 2011

Things I love about November

The cold is finally starting.
So, the last week of October is was dry and hot and then boom!
November hits with rain, then downpour and now cloudy cold.
Which makes it perfect weather for staying in my pajamas and drinking coffee all day.

I get to resurrect my winter clothes.
Which means digging out the Great White Coat and all my fun long socks.

The holidays and parties and general fun times with the G.T.G's. 

One more great thing about Nov is that our trip to Idyllwild is only a month away. Eka is coming back to visit for the Christmas break and a group of us are heading up to the mountains for a couple days in the snow. I'm so excited: seeing my dear friend again, spending time with great friends and revisiting one of my absolute favorite places. I can't wait!

1 comment: