Friday, May 21, 2010

Good Friday

Isn't it always a good Friday though?
Work is done, two lovely weekend days are ahead and I've got some down time. No laundry, no paperwork. Of course, I've also got a lapful of bunny cat the minute I sit down. It's nice to be needed.



Another good facet of this Friday is the package that was waiting for me when I pulled into the driveway. My Stop Staring dress came in (lightning quick, too!) and it's absolutely perfect for The Silent Comedy show next week.  I'm really excited for this one since the venue is so different from the bars they usually play. Should be an epic night.





Now, seeing as how I may or may not be meeting up with The Ex tonight and I may or may not be kinda anxious about that, I think I'm going to sit out on the patio for a bit and enjoy a little cigarette break.


No comments:

Post a Comment