Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pause-



Yesterday was filled with small-quiet activities. My favorite weekend ritual of coffee and a cigarette on the patio, facing east. When I size up the sun and lay down my laws for the day.

The graduation party in honor of ML. A few minutes of best friend and old friends and champagne sherbet punch.

A delay in my Mama's flight resulted in a few hours spent at the coffee shop with House of Leaves.  Books are friends and sometimes, I like to catch up with them, see how they're doing, see what's new.  Rarely anything is (they're books, remember?) but sometimes....sometimes.

Which lead to a short visit with The Fancy. Too short but aren't they always?
And that's all I have to say about that.


Retrieved the Wandering Matriarch and spent the rest of the night reading (and scaring myself all right and proper.) Labyrinths and claws and happened/didn't happen are a bad idea after midnight.
Some stories are best left to the daylight hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment