Saturday, August 21, 2010

Guy crazy

This is nothing new. I've forever had fleeting little infatuations with boys and men who spark my interest. Actors, my TA's at college, coworkers. I've just never grown out of that fourteen year old mentality when it comes to guys.
But unlike most fourteen year olds, my tastes run less to the Brad Pitts, Beckhams and who have you. No, I much more fancy guys like Chris Maloney, Devendra Banhart and my current crush, Donal Logue  : )


Yeah, so he's a little chubby. And a little scraggly. He's also a Harvard graduate with spot on humor. I remember first seeing him in the Jimmy the Taxi driver commercials for MTV years ago. Very interested to see how his new show, Terriers, pans out. Let's hope it has a longer shelf life then "Life".





And, no, his resemblance to The Former Fancy, both in appearance and demeanor, is not lost on me. What can I say, I have a type. There is just something so enticing when a man has that sharp, sharp bearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment