Sunday, August 8, 2010

Haphazard

This past week I've been all over the board- so lets see how many tags I can hit in one post.

1. My main focus has been furnishing my soon to be apartment. A difficult task what with no money and no storage space. My newest want- this Hat Stand from Urban Outfitters. Which I must order online since I couldn't bare the sham of actually walking into an Urban Outfitter. Brrrhhh!

2. Ordered my 7th pair of Perfect heels from DSW- I had no choice since they finally re-issued them in blue and in the 4+ years that I've been dressing vintage, I have yet to own a pair of blue heels. I had to buy them.

3. Went to a party for the lovely EG  on Friday. She officially quit her mundane job to become a yoga instructor. As if that's not awesome enough, there was a bounce house. I'm still sore today.


4. Found a thread on The Fedora Lounge that shows you how to use a vintage rotary phone off your cell line.

5. I've been thinking about Idyllwild quite a bit lately. Not really sure why, it's just been popping in my head this whole past week. And the more I think about it, the more I find all I want is to be back at the cabin again. I guess it makes sense- what with all the bullshit thats happened in the past month, getting over with The Fancy and pissing "friends" off and thinking too much on The Ex. Slowly but surely, I realize I'm being cut out of that group of people. And that's putting me in a really lonely state.
So, if I'm going to be lonely anyway, I might as well be lonely in the mountains.

What's that- 11 tags?
Not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment