Thursday, July 1, 2010

At a loss for a title...

As promised, a bit on some decorating projects and other artsy things I've been up to lately.

Firstly- the results of ML and my trip to the art fusion studio. Which was ages ago, but I'm lazy and like to procrastinate. We made a pendant and a tile- I was feeling green that day and it's abound in my pieces.





ML and I have a thing for peacocks. Kinda peacock vibe right?


My bedroom photo project is slow going but I'm making some progress. Months ago, I bought a bunch of reprints of vintage postcards from the 20's. I decided they would be a great little art collage for when I move out. I've been trolling etsy.com and thrift stores, looking for frames and have found all but one. Once i have them all, I plan to sand them down, paint them copper and rose and complete my 30's boudoir vision.





Onto my righteous victory at the auction!
With a little liquor courage and some last minute bidding, I won my Mike Maxwell. Yay! More then I ought to spend but it's for a good cause and all. I also got a cute little framed feather deal. Which has a reserved spot on my vanity.


 El Tigre

No comments:

Post a Comment