Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hot-hot-hot

Last weekend saw a few fun activities and the herald of some intense summer heat. I wish I lived somewhere that didn't skip right over spring and winter. It's always fall chill then boom! summer hot then boom! fall chill.
Anyway, Saturday I woke up early (for a weekend) and decided I really wanted to check out the Golden Hill farmers market that started less then a month ago. I wrangled up CJ and we did some quick wandering about. Real quick since the market appeared to be closing down once we got there. But it was a funland of cute dogs and a very cute peanut butter booth gentleman. Which means I will definitely be making that market a weekly stop.

 I think I wasn't excepting the back swing.


 I mentioned it was hot but it was also windy!

 This is Rufus- a very sweet very fluffy doggie who looked like he was always in motion.


So, the market ended early but we had a going away BBQ to go to for CJ's cousin. Nothing like vegan fried tofu kabobs.



No comments:

Post a Comment