Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weeekend Review

Good morning O digital world!

It seems I'm always running at least a day late and this post is no exception to that. In that I went out for KC's birthday this friday and spent the greater part of yesterday eating and visiting and being generally post drunk. The birthday night was also something of an anniversary for ReVamp: as one of the first posts was KC's celebratory happenings last year.

Shameless photos to start- the outfit was something I came up with last minute and ended up loving. It's a bit of a bastardized version of the wedding outfit.
I knew it would be a night filled with Ex's- ex friends, ex loves and ex infatuations. So, for social situations like that it pays to go in with a little wiggle.



 And yes, as every clothing blogger can testify, I often feel inarticulately stupid posing for these photos. And will continue to take shameless photos while feeling foolish- for the good of the blog.

 The night started early meeting the female party goers at a dessertshop for some lively discussion concerning name meanings and the functions of your digestive tract. Then,  KJ and I popped over to Counterpoint to meet up with Eka to drink some delicious beer and fawn all over the gorgeous bartender.




 Down the road to catch back up with the birthday party- drank some less tasty beer, made pleasant chat with The Ex and did a lot of smoking out front.


The party broke up fairly early so KJ and I decided to make it a threefer and go dancing. No photos as I had to abandon the camera in the car but it's just a well. Dancing is sweaty work.

Post party in a recap- woke at 11:30, stumbled out bleary eyed to find potatoes and coffee at The Mission, stumbled out stuffed with potatoes and made our way to Krakatoa. Followed by a few hours of chatting and complaining about how sleepy we were. 


And now I'm laying around in my robe, buying shoes online and I'm pretty sure I'm not getting out of bed today. And I'm also pretty sure this is the best morning.





2 comments: