Saturday, December 3, 2011

Clever Headline Here!

I'm think I need a tag called Failures in Blogging and that way you could click a link and see every one of my "apologies for not posting for 3 weeks" posts. You can add this one to that list.

I'm actually on my way out the door to the reason for my recent internet absence- work. Yes, yes the dead folk of San Diego have been keeping me pretty busy this week but I get tomorrow off and am hoping to convince The New Boy to go with me to the Southpark walkabout tonight. I love the walkabouts- especially the one in the winter months.

Anyway, I thought since I can't get around to doing a decent blog for the life of me,  it might be nice to share with you my favorite blog. This girl is my ultimate icon- the epitome of ideal vintage perfection. I shamelessly copy her looks and all of my favorite repro shops I found through her. She's one of my favorite people which I realize is quite odd as I've never met her. Nevertheless.




addendum: These photos belong solely to The Freelancer's Fashionblog and appear here only to advertise her awesomeness.


No comments:

Post a Comment