Friday, December 30, 2011

There and back again-

My good lord.
I've just returned from a four day long trip into the mountains with three of my best friends. It was a fantastic time - rivaling the original Idyllwild trip, I think.


And I'd love to tell you all about it but I seem to have caught a cold somewhere along the way so I'm less then eloquent at the moment.
And as for photos, well....I took over 100 during the trip so if you'd like to see them, feel free to hop on over to my facebook album as I haven't got the energy to repost them all here.


And hey, I'll leave you with some videos a video we took of sledding fun.


(I do actually have two videos but the second is taking much longer to upload then I had originally thought. I'll post the second one as soon as it finishes.)



No comments:

Post a Comment