Saturday, July 31, 2010

Go green- reuse your hairstyle!

I've never been much of a shake at hairstyling. If you had ever met me during high school, you'd know why.
Tomboying doesn't jive with hot rollers and hairspray all that often.
But I guess I'm trying to make up for that now. One thing I love about doing my hair for an evening out is being able to capitalize of it the next day. Usually, if I curl my hair friday night and don't mess with it too much, I get nice waves all saturday. Now, that's assuming I don't party too hard, dance too much or get any drinks flung in my hair. (It's happened)


So, say I start with this....



A perfectly respectable 30's curl set. A night at the bar and the morning later, now it's  perfectly respectful non-definate era waves :)



Little more brushing....


And now some shameless outfit photos...




No comments:

Post a Comment