Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cats and colors and other ordinary things

 
Changed up the blog a bit- for winter times and all. Even though we don't come close to getting snowfall here in San Diego, I've always stuck with the notion that winter means white.

I'm on day three of my week off from work and I've managed to spend most of that time at home, in my pajamas. Which is sort of nice but also makes me feel like I'm wasting my vacation.  Although, I did go out over the weekend for CJ's birthday celebration; which was all fun and bar hopping and hairstyle ruining rain.



But the lethargy ends today what with going to see the boys play a show tonight and cooking Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. I've never cooked the whole dinner by myself so we'll see how well it turns out.





No comments:

Post a Comment