Saturday, November 13, 2010

Here on the Plus Side of Life-

Thursday night  brought along the first Silent Comedy show I'd been to in some months. It was a sold out Casbah show which really is the best way to see them play. The girls came along as my dates and a bit selfishly of me and unbeknownst to them, as emotional backup. Seeing the guys play, which at one time in my life was akin to coming home, now is a bit like navigating a minefield. I dearly adore so many people in that group but I've also stepped on a few too many toes. But my love for that band is greater then my desire for completely comfortable social situations. A well-founded risk- the show was just fantastic. A quality night....

To precede an even better Friday night!
Wine and records and 72% dark chocolate! I can't think of a nicer start to the weekend.


 







And now a little Saturday morning recovery music to combat the hangover.

No comments:

Post a Comment