Wednesday, December 29, 2010

From the frozen tundra comes a message...



Finally got a moment to upload some photos and do a quick vacation post. Been frolicking around in the 20 degree weather and seeing all the family and drinking lots and eating more. I love coming back here because it reminds me that large families actually cook dinners. I've been trying to get in an outfit photo everyday but it's been tough.


 I'm convinced those are moose tracks in the snow.


 Mama holding baby cousin Jackson.


 My beautiful Italian cousins.


 Trying to stay warm and fashionable.

 Belherst Castle- we went to a wine tasting here. Just beautiful.


 Pretty wine themed jewelry that I may or may not have bought.


 Food!


 Being a nerd and taking vineyard photos.







No comments:

Post a Comment