Saturday, December 4, 2010

Adventures in Birthday Parties

Another year bites the dust and I was lucky enough to have some good folks to celebrate with last night. What started off as an innocent gathering at the Bamboo Lounge turned into a drunkfest at El Dorado, complete with champagne, missing friends and a set of busted knees. Yeah, I fell. Really hard. Also lucky that I left my camera in the car for the second half of the night. That way, all we have a nice, proper photos for the blog and the unsavory moments of the night will live on only in memory.

 TB showed up, most unexpectedly. It was great to see him.

 My new jumper from Nudeedudee on etsy.



 I'm thinking this would be good for their wedding photo.


 Some of these photos I look very angry in. I'm not but I look like I am.



And honestly, I don't think I've hard a better birthday since the great "Catch 22 Years Old" house party. Yow!

No comments:

Post a Comment