Friday, July 23, 2010

Reading, Eating and other Fun Friday Activities

Today has been a wonderfully lazy day.
I didn't have to be at work until 10am (a time unheard of for me) and consisted of making registration packets and creating docs. This is going to sound all kinds of sad but I really like doing paperwork. I think it's so much fun. Lame, I know.
Came home, had a little at home coffee shop time on the patio, finished half the crossword.
Fell asleep on the couch listening to Iron and Wine (this happens a lot to me) and woke up wanting to share some of the things that have come into my life recently.



One thing I love about working at the station is all the unsolicited books that come in.
I never turn down free books!


A poster from The Silent Comedy's last show. Signed by the boys and held aside for me by their dad, JZ.


The cloche hat I picked up for $11 at Flashbacks.


My poor-woman's dinner. Pasta with leftover sausage and tomato bisque soup for sauce.
And coffee. You know, cause it's 10:30 at night.


This is the start of a three day weekend for me and as lovely as the day has been, I do hate sitting home at night. Firstly, the thought of wasting the few nights I'm able to go out irks me. Also, it's all too easy to let myself get all gloomy and girly over certain situations concerning certain boys. But that's a post for another night (if at all)
I've decided tonight will be early so that I can wake up before 8am, go out and enjoy the morning. 
At least, that what I'm gonna try to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment