Saturday, June 19, 2010

I know that I promised fun and interesting posts this weekend. But my camera has been acting up and eating batteries, so it's been grounded. Thus, I have no photos to share.

Plus, the fun events I had planned all fell through so I don't even have any stories to share.

Well, we did go out to the bar last night to celebrate the birth of the incomparable DS. I caught up with a friend whom I hadn't seen in about three years. That was nice.
I ended up wearing both of my new Trashy Diva dresses yesterday. They are really fantastic and well made, especially the Country Club dress which I named "Who needs friends when you've got an amazing dress?"
A bit wordy, yes but so true.

Speaking of purchases, I am on day 11 of my self-imposed shopping lent. I've been very good and haven't spent any money on any clothes so far. But just for fun, here's a little taste of what I would be buying.
(yeah, I'm a bit of a shopping masochist)


 A little pretty from What Katie Did


 
Long-line corset in teal raw silk? yes please


These smashing 30's style heels from Sofft



Oh, green!


Another TD dress. Ugh, they're like crack to me. Pretty, pretty rayon crack.


Ok, I feel a little better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment