Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Money Matters

This might be a bit heavy for 10pm but I have to say http://www.mint.com/ is the best and worst thing in my life right now.

It's a free program to help you budget your finances that KJ's boy turned me onto. It syncs with your bank account to track when you spend your money and where.

"Oh, how very very!" thought I. 
I love new and clever ways to organize the chaos that is my life so I ran right home to jump online and see just where my money goes to.

Well, shock and surprise- it all goes to shopping! 

I'm already over my budget for this month and it's only the 8th. Last month I spent a mind-boggling $755 on clothes. $755!!! 
I can sort of justify that with the prom, KJ's birthday and TSC show all being last month. But sweet moses, still! When you see it all together- it's a bit embarrassing. Definitely time for a vintage shopping fast. 
40 days- no clothes.*


On a side note, I'm having a very late dinner which consists of strawberries with cottage cheese and grapefruit juice. Not only do I dress like I'm 50 years old, I eat like it too!





* Does not include the two Trashy Diva dresses I already bought this morning. Too divine to pass up and on sale. That makes it better....right?

No comments:

Post a Comment