Sunday, June 6, 2010

Quick Bit while the Laundry Cycles

Today is dedicated to strong black coffee, tackling the mountain of laundry I've accumulated over the week and organizing photos. All set to the folky goodness of The Silent Comedy's newest album Common Faults.  Here's a little collage from yesterdays shenanigans.



Now, while the coffee is tasty and the smell of clean clothes is comforting, they just aren't enough to cheer me out of my blue mood over missing the boys big big show tonight. Damn my procrastination.
Oh, well. I'll leave off with one of my favorite songs of theirs. I think it really just begs to be used for a burlesque routine. Someday.




PS- any advancement I make towards un-fancying The Fancy is all shot to hell when I hear him play that harmonica. Oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment