Sunday, June 13, 2010

Shameless Saturday Night Photos

It's a rarity to have nothing going on for a Saturday night. There is always a show or a party or a bar that requires my attention, drains my money and steals my sobriety.
Last night was the exception. Not a thing to do and no a one to do it with. Well, not nothing and not no one.
KJ  gave me a ring, with something about the Z boys and The Fancy playing an acoustic happy hour downtown. Well, yes yes and a quick wardrobe change later, we were at sbucks, playing cards and killing time.
Turns out, the set was canceled and every attempt to hunt up a Plan B was foiled.
So, we moved our card game to the park, set up in poorly lit alcove and took shameless photos of ourselves.
Seems like you're never without a backup plan when you've got a friend and a deck of purple bicycle cards.



 


 


 

 
 




(Thought I would point out I'm wearing two perfects here- the perfect heels in red and my perfect cropped sweater)

No comments:

Post a Comment