Thursday, June 17, 2010

Spreading the addiction

Took me almost a week to get around to this but better late then never I suppose. Last Sunday, I spent the day with ML, turning her into a vintage princess. And funny enough, it wasn't even my idea. (Although I was totally for it.) 
She mentioned a few months ago that she wanted to get together and dress up and have a "shameless photo" day. Yes yes. But in standard fashion for us, we kept putting it off. Such procrastinators.
It was a lot of fun, really. I did her hair and put her in my green mums Trashy Diva dress. Then, we ran around town, taking photos and getting funny looks from tourists. (Few people are more confused by someone wearing vintage then tourists.) Shameless photos ahoy!





 
 

 

 


 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment