Friday, June 11, 2010

When you're at the end of a rather rough week,

sometimes it's best to put on some pretty music, your best cheery dress and insist upon a better mood.
Which is just what I've decided to do today. Fridays are usually my favorite, what with the work week over and fun things to come.
But this week has had too many occasions where I'm left feeling silly and sad. 
And my Friday has been resultantly blue so far.

I find that unacceptable so I am going to will myself into happiness. I plan to hunt up a friend or two, get some coffee and make a better weekend then the week that spawned it.

My feel better supplies: Sufjan Stevens Illinois and my "Pollyanna" dress.
Because how can you feel down when you look like a milkmaid?





And sometimes, vanilla bean sugar cupcakes help too.

No comments:

Post a Comment