Friday, June 4, 2010

On the Perfects

It is pretty rare and special to find something that is exactly what you need. Something that just fits so well and is just what you pictured. It can be anything really: a song, a friend, that amazing taco shop down the street that makes the best bean and cheese burritos ever. Or most often in my case, certain articles of clothing.
I have a few pieces in my wardrobe that are on constant rotation. Staples that fit amazingly and I look amazing in and are comfortable! These things are my Perfects.

I have the perfect cropped sweater (in both pink and black) that goes with every 50's outfit I can come up with.
I have the perfect purple high waisted pencil skirt that makes my butt look-well, perfect. Which is quite a feat, let me tell you.
And I also have the perfect round toed heels. The holy grail, be-all end-all shoes. They go with everything (and I mean "I can wear them with my bathrobe and still look put together" everything) I have danced all night at weddings in them, I've worn them for marathon shopping and they are nothing but perfectly comfortable. Now, the problem I have when I find a new Perfect is I feel as though I need it in every variation available.
So, I am now the proud and fashionable owner of two more pairs of my perfect heels. Which brings the count up to....five.



They ain't lying.



Don't they look like delicious ice cream treats? pink and yellow-prefect for spring

No comments:

Post a Comment