Saturday, June 12, 2010

Whaddaya know- it worked!

Oh, yes. Friday took a turn for the much much better when dear friend CJ announced that we would be hitting the town that night.
It was a bit of a mad dash as I found out 30 minutes before we were going to leave. So, the hair was not so very very, make-up was a little sloppy. But I wore my Stop Staring plaid dress, which hasn't seen the outside of my closet for quite some time. It used to fit too loose to really look good but with my gradual weight gain over the past year, it now fits decidedly ka-pow.
Drank three glasses of champagne, saw my oh so yum bartender, found a possible contact to get the banned and much missed Djarum Vanillas. Does it get any better?



I have a thing for pretty mirrors in bathrooms.


Doing shots with MM - another yum bartender.








I feel so "RockaBetty" in this dress.


End night music- SS Come on, Feel the Illinoise!




No comments:

Post a Comment