Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Regarding hair, vacations and other fun things

Yesterday was a hair day. First off, after work when I took my hair down, I spotted something shiny. Further investigation concluded that- yes at the ripe old age of 26-  I am going grey! 
Well going white to be more accurate. It was sparkly and pretty and made me very excited. I've always looked forward to going grey.  Personally, I think I'll look smashing with white hair.


And what better way to celebrate then with a haircut. I finally pinned down KJ and convinced her that I needed a cut. My hair's been getting a bit scraggly lately and I decided that I ought to go short again. For summer and all.

Sooo- dun da da da!



I now have amazing and awesome bobbed hair. It's very 'Zelda Fitzgerald for Summer'. The perfect hair (and a passable segway) for....

my Vegas vacation. It's not til mid July but I'm so looking forward to spending the long weekend with ML and co. I plan to sleep late, drink many free cocktails while playing the penny slots and lounge by the pool (under a shade of course) in my newly purchased and recently delivered 60's swimsuit.

The suit (and photo) is from FabGabs on etsy.com Excellent seller with adorable finds.

That's all for now but don't worry, more fun things are to come this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment